Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Day 1 and 2

Since I'm gonna deal with deadlines instead of workdays, this challenge will be good for me to keep being aware of the dates. 😁
A bit late but here we go,



Day 1

Despite not memorizing the lyrics (it's in French, how can I?), this song's always stuck in my head even after other songs are played. The "danse danse" part gets me everytiem.

Day 2
Pure joy, being introduced to this band. Since I love rhymes, I always fond of rap, but sometimes, if the mood strikes, rap songs are too much for mellow me. TØP has managed to polish the hard edge of rap songs. Plus I like songs that either have good story or good mystery in the lyrics. Songs that can envoke emotions. TØP has them too. Along with the grow of the band, this "whatever" genre seemed to grow too. Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment