Sunday, April 12, 2015

it's not PMS-ing, mind you :p

i have two people who keep me going. one, because i have to, my mum, and the other because i choose to, my bestfriend. The rest, can go fuck themselves. i sound like a constipated old woman. but i'm just tired of being let down. tired of feeling sorry of myself. tired of trying to prove myself only to be knocked down a couple of notch.
being angry doesn't solve anything. but God how its hard. sometimes i wish to erase this ability to feel. i don't want to feel anything but happy. but don't we all?
happiness is simple really. but i never fail to complicate it every single day. i always forget to enjoy this simple happiness instead of lamenting of the hard life.
i should forget about them.. those who become the source of disappointment in my life. those who invoke my ugly feeling. they can go fuck themselves. thank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment