Sunday, February 8, 2015

old love letter


just found this letter i wrote in 2012.. this is stupid, but makes me smile..

Dear you.

You don't deserve my love but i love you anyway. This love for you is like a parasite, eating my heart away. I'm too far in a pointless imagination of you i can't be saved. It can ruin my life but i would never be caved. You stuck in my head. But that's all i could get.

You're a real fantasy. You're the impossible. I know i have to stop but its not that simple. Your name's already craved deep in my heart. I think i must be invincible because i'm ready to be hurt. I cherish your smiles eventhough it's never directed at me. The smiles that practically lit the whole world and shame every rhyme.

You don't deserve my love but i love you anyway. There's thousand men worth my heart more but only to you that my heart goes.


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment